Canada Student Visa is open for Pakistanis. There are two types of study visas for which Pakistani applicants can apply. The visa depends on the purpose of the visit. The Canada Student Visa price for Pakistanis is 150 CAD which is 32,846.77 in PKR. Get visa at lowest prices at Eduhelp.pk. Pakistani applicants also need to pay a Biometric fee to complete their biometrics i.e. fingerprints and Passport-size Pictures which is 13781 PKR. The validity of your stay also depends on your visa type. If your purpose of stay is less than six months or your course completion is less than 6 months, then you can apply for a visitor visa. Moreover, you can apply for a student visa if you want to study at any university or other institute in Canada. There are almost 30 universities in Canada.
Canada Student Visa for Pakistani
The student visa requires a study permit that you can get from the Designated Learning Institute. The authorization from DLI is compulsory to apply for a study permit in Canada. The admission notice is compulsory before applying for a student visa. You can only apply for a visa if you have been admitted to any institute in Canada and your admission is granted.
|Title||Canada Student Visa Requirements and Price for Pakistani|
|Canada Student Visa Fee||32,846.77 PKR|
|Canada Student Visa Types||Study Permit, Visitor Visa|
|Stay Duration||More than 6 months|
|Basic Requirement||IELTS Certificate, Educational Credentials|
|Get Visa||Click Here to Apply Online|
Canada Student Visa Requirement for Pakistanis
Pakistani students who want to continue their education career in Canada must fulfill the eligibility requirement to get more chances of securing their student visa. First of all, you must get admitted to any Canadian Institute to apply for a Student Visa. Then you need to gather all the requirements to apply for a visa because the Embassy of Canada in your country doesn’t accept incomplete application forms or incomplete documents.
- Visa Application Form; this form is available online at the official site of the Canadian Embassy. It is necessary to print and complete the online form.
- Valid Passport of candidates with a copy if have any. The passport must have a minimum remaining validity of 18 months.
- Passport-size pictures that are recently clicked with white background and 80% of the face of the candidate on the picture.
- All academic records and other necessary documents. Also provide the previous transcripts if you are applying to University for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D.
- National Identity Card (CNIC) and B-Form i.e. Family Registration Certificate form NADRA which proves your record in NADRA.
- If you want to take admission in a university in Canada then a CV is compulsory.
- IELTS is necessary if you are applying for a study visa. You can also provide a statement of Purpose to get more chances of securing your visa.
- Proof of all Fees i.e. receipts and the letter of acceptance from Canadian Insitute.
- Bank Statement. It is compulsory to provide the Bank statement which is proof that you can support yourself in the country and are financially stable. The Canadian government asks for a Bank statement of at least 10,000 CAD i.e. 2,189,784.66 PKR.
There are a few other requirements i.e. Criminal Record, Health Insurance, and Flight and Hotel Reservation Details.
Canada Study Visa Types
There are two basic types in which Pakistani candidates can apply to study in Canada. You can apply for any of these based on your course duration.
- Study Permit/ Study Visa
- Visitor (Travel) visa
Authorization from the Designated Learning Institute is compulsory to apply for a Study Permit. A DLI is a university that has received permission from a provincial or territorial authority to accept foreign students. And when you are applying for any institute in Quebec, you must have to attend the DLI. Fill out the form and complete the eligibility requirements.
If your course duration is less than 6 months or you are joining any vocational courses or seminars, then you need to apply for a visitor visa. But, it would be better for you to apply for a study permit because suppose your course duration expands, then you must have to stay longer.
Canada Student Visa Price in Pakistan
The visa fees for Canada student Visa are non-refundable and candidates must have to pay the fees on time. You can pay online or visit the Embassy’s Application Center in Person. Keep in mind that you also need to pay the Biometric fees to get your Biometrics.
- Canada Student Visa Price for Pakistanis is 150 CAD which is 32,846.77 PKR.
- The Biometric Fee is 13781 in PKR.
Air Ticket Price from Pakistan to Canada
The air ticket price from Pakistan to Canada starts from 258419.15 PKR. This is the cheapest ticket price and your departure destination is Toronto. You can select any Airline for your travel.
How to Apply for Canada Student Visa
You have two options for applying for a study permit in Canada: online or in person at a visa application center in your home country. It is better for you to submit an application for a study visa as soon as you receive an acceptance letter from a Canadian University. The processing time takes a month or two. Therefore, apply at least three months before your departure.
- Print out the application form from the website of the Canadian Embassy. Choose your visa type.
- After receiving the acceptance letter, apply for a visa and book your appointment with a Canadian Embassy in your country.
- Complete your documents i.e. all educational credentials and your other required documents asked by the Canadian Government that are compulsory to apply for study visa.
- Gather the documents and application fee receipt and visit the application center in your country., Keep in mind that the visa application fee is non-refundable.
- After submitting your documents and applying for a visa, wait for the visa response. The processing time takes 15 to 30 days or two months based on your country.
Canada Embassy in Pakistan Phone Number and Address
Address: Sector G 5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory 44050
Phone Number: 051-2086000