Dow Medical College Admission 2024 is open for MBBS, BDS, BBA, MBA (3.5 years), MBA (2.5 years), and Executive Masters in Business Administration (1.5 years) programs. This article will provide you with all the information related to Dow Medical College Admission details. The college was built in 1994 and HEC has considered it the best medical college in Pakistan. Dow College of Medical Science has announced the admissions for undergraduate and post-graduate for the year 2024. The college is accepting applications from willing students who want to be a part of this medical college. Besides that, candidates are also advised that the deadline for applying to Dow medical college in 2024 has been notified. Gynecology and BS Nursing registration have begun online. Other registrations are also open. We will provide you with all the information about the last dates, eligibility criteria, and fee structure so read the article to the end to know everything. Besides that, you can also check the official website of Dow medical college to check recent updates regarding educational information.
Dow Medical College Admission Requirements
ڈاؤ میڈیکل کالج میں داخلہ 2024 ایم بی بی ایس، بی ڈی ایس، بی بی اے، ایم بی اے (3.5 سال)، ایم بی اے (2.5 سال) اور بزنس ایڈمنسٹریشن میں ایگزیکٹو ماسٹرز (1.5 سال) پروگراموں کے لیے کھلا ہے۔ یہ مضمون آپ کو ڈاؤ میڈیکل کالج میں داخلے کی تفصیلات سے متعلق تمام معلومات فراہم کرے گا۔ یہ کالج 1994 میں بنایا گیا تھا اور ایچ ای سی نے اسے پاکستان کا بہترین میڈیکل کالج مانا ہے۔ ڈاؤ کالج آف میڈیکل سائنس نے سال 2024 کے لیے انڈر گریجویٹ اور پوسٹ گریجویٹ کے داخلوں کا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔
www.duhs.edu.pk online Admission Form
|Dow Medical College Admission Fee Structure
|Dow Medical College Karachi, Sindh
|The year 2024
|Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan.
|Follow Us on
Dow Medical College Admission 2024 Laat Date
Dow Medical College is basically a public medical college that is situated in Karachi, Sindh. It provides numerous doctoral, undergraduate, and postgraduate courses. Additionally, the college offers courses to those interested in a career in the health sciences. The institution provides a variety of conveniences for the benefit of the students, including museums, labs, and equipment for information technology. The university’s professional development center offers students practical learning medical training.
The college’s training areas, campuses, and hostels all include administrative facilities. Therefore, it gives the students real information on what to expect once they graduate and begin a career in health science. The college is good in many ways and the students in the college get all the information regarding their major degree.
Dow Medical College Admission Fee Structure
Well, the college is best in many ways and their learning strategy is amazing. For those students who desire to continue their education in undergraduate and graduate programs, Dow Medical College offers a challenging learning environment and invests in them. Check the Fee Structure of degree programs at Dow Medical College from Here. You will get all the information related to fee structure by clicking on the link. However, the Admission fee is returnable for a limited time but the tuition fee is not returnable.
Dow Medical College admission requirement
The requirement to take admission to Dow college of Medical sciences is,
- A certificate from a Karachi-based O level, matriculation, or equivalent test is required. The students must have to clear their Pre-medical clear “A” in intermediate.
- Intermediate Pre-medical “A” Level or related exams must be passed with results of at least 60%.
- The students who desire to take admitted to Dow Medical College must have a domicile in Karachi.
Eligibility Criteria at Dow Medical College
Let us take a look at the criteria for different degrees at Dow Medical College.
- MPhil. Basic Medical Science: After matric and intermediate, 4 years of study are required. GAT is also compulsory and students have to score a minimum of 50% on the entry test.
- Biochemistry: Must have done MBBS/BDS from a university recognized by PMC (formerly PMD&C) and HEC with a one-year house job.
- Biotechnology: Must have done MBBS/BDS from a university recognized by PMC (formerly PMD&C) and HEC with a one-year house job. Or A four-year BS or M.Sc. degree with a first-division grade in a relevant field from HEC recognized institute.
- Pharmacology, Pathology, and Physiology: Must have done MBBS/BDS from a university recognized by PMC (formerly PMD&C) and HEC with a one-year house job.
- Genetics: Must have done MBBS/BDS from a university recognized by PMC (formerly PMD&C) and HEC with a one-year house job Or a four-year BS or M.Sc. in a relevant field of Health and Allied Biomedical Chemical, or physical sciences from a university approved by HEC.
- Molecular Pathology: Must have done MBBS/BDS from a university recognized by PMC (formerly PMD&C) and HEC with a one-year house job Or an M.Sc. or BS in Medical Science Technology (1st division) in a biomedical or health-related field from a university approved by HEC.
These are the criteria to apply for the degrees at Dow Medical College and those candidates who fulfill the criteria and are interested are informed to apply soon.
Q 01: Is Dow Medical College private or government?
Ans: Dow Medical College is a government institute and also a hospital located in Karachi.
Q 02: Who is the principal of Dow Medical College?
Ans: Dr. Fouzia Perveen is the principal of Dow Medical College.
That’s it! We have provided you with all the information related to Dow Medical College. The requirement you need to take admission and the eligibility criteria everything is explained in detail. If you still have any confusion then ask us anytime besides that regularly check the official website of Dow College to be aware of new updates.
Hello there! I’m Tanzeel, an education blogger who loves making learning awesome online. With SEO skills in my backpack, I’m here to help education seekers find what they need. Let’s learn together!