UET Peshawar Online Registration for ETEA Entrance Test-2024 for admission into B.Sc Engineering & Non-Engineering Programmes in all Public & Private Sector Universities/Colleges of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa have been started now. Last date for ETEA Engineering (Entrance test I is 30 June 2024 and for Entrance test II is 31 July 2024). UET ETEA Test Date is (16 July 2024 for Test I and 6th August for Test II). Please visit www.enggentrancetest.pk for registration online. Registration Fee Rs.2500/- must be deposited in any branch of United Bank Limited (UBL) account number 205505522 on bank Challan available in Bank.
ETEA Engineering test 2024
ETEA registration for admission in B.Sc Engineering and Non-Engineering Programs is open now. As a university, UET Peshawar attempts to offer prospective students with admissions-related information.
|Online Apply for ETEA Test:
|Last date of Registration:
|ETEA Test Date:
|16th July (Test 1) & 6th August (Test 2)
|Merit Seats Allocation:
|Scholarships & Awards:
|Students Enrollment statistics:
|Female Admission Facilitation Policy:
|Roll No Slip:
EduHelp.pk provides the latest information regarding ETEA BSc Engineering Entry Test Online Registration 2024, latest advertisement, application form, roll no slip, test date, syllabus, past papers pdf, solved mcqs, preparation books pdf, paper pattern, result, merit list, and final selection procedure.
ETEA Engineering Entry Test Registration 2024
There will be no consideration of requests for relocating or for a new admittance. In order to get their University of Engineering & Technology, Peshawar Registration Numbers, all newly enrolled students must submit their Migration Certificates to their respective departments. The university’s goal is to be one of the best in the world in terms of education, research, and entrepreneurship.
UET Peshawar ETEA Engineering Test 2024
|New application for entrance test-i
|New application for entrance test-ii
|Already applied for entrance test-i
The university’s objective is to educate and train highly skilled and well-rounded professionals who will play a key role in society’s knowledge-based economy and provide research and innovation services for long-term growth.
Read Also, KPK Faculty of Paramedical Result
Etea Engineering Fee Structure
Register by making a deposit of Rs.700/- into a United Bank Limited (UBL) account at any of the bank’s branches, using the bank Challan provided therein.
- A computerized bank receipt will be sent when the transaction is completed.
- Keep your eyes peeled for a “SEQ No.” on the receipt.
- Once you have the receipt, go to this URL (www.enggentrancetest.pk) and fill out the online application.
- Uploading a picture is required after your payment has been validated online.
- Describe your background, including your educational and professional pursuits.
- At this point, you’ll need to double-check the data you’ve supplied.
- The Admit Card for the ETEA Entrance Test may be downloaded and printed.
- Please insert your receipt’s SEQ number, branch code, and transaction date here.
- Don’t reveal your receipt information to anybody else. Any unauthorized use of your bank receipt is not the responsibility of the university.
The ETEA engineering exam date for 2024 has been added to the online registration calendar. You must take the ETEA engineering exam 2024 to be considered for admission to the BSc engineering program at UET Peshawar or any other KPK engineering institution.
UET Peshawar Admission 2024 B.Sc Engineering & Non-Engineering Programmes
The exam is scheduled to take place on August 7, 2024, according to the UET website. There is no need to go further if you are looking for the UET Peshawar Entry Test Date 2024. It’s because the ETEA is a testing centre for UET Peshawar’s engineering admission exam. In order to help students who desire to pursue a career in engineering, the official authorities responsible for delivering the evaluation are making this notification.
Eligibility For ETEA Engineering Test 2024:
- An intermediate FSc pre-engineering course with a minimum of 60% marks from an accredited board qualifies applicants for the ETEA engineering exam 2024.
- Candidates who have yet to get their test results are still welcome to sit for the exam.
- Physic, math, and chemistry are also appropriate for A-level pupils.
- Students with a DAE or B-Tech degree are also welcome to apply, but they must have received at least 60 percent of their grades on the final exam.
How to Register for ETEA Engineering Test:
- Get a bank receipt from any branch of UBL account number 205505522 by depositing Rs. 2500 (entry test fee).
- Fill out the form using the bank account details provided on the receipt. To access your account, click here.
- Fill out the form to the best of your ability.
- Fill out the form and choose a test location.
- The exam will need you to provide a copy of your admission card.
www.eggentrancetest.pk roll no slip 2024
ETEA Engineering Exam 2024 Date will begin the admission test for engineering study programs July and August. All students are reminded to mark their calendars now. Since this is a difficult admissions exam with a high pass rate, all candidates should begin studying right away.
ETEA Engineering Result 2024
www.etea.edu.pk result 2024 Merit list by name roll no online check from this page. ETEA Engineering entry test Result 2024, answer key, merit list, interview schedule and final list of candidates will be displayed here. So, stay with us for the latest updates regarding B.Sc Programs (Engineering & Non-Engineering).
|Computer Systems Engineering
The ETEA Engineering Test 2024 Date registration online schedule will also be sent to you, since both of these examinations are quite significant. This admission exam is required to pursue a profession as an engineer or doctor. I wish all of the KPK students the best of luck.
UET Contact Number
Tel No. (+92-91)9216796-8
Fax No. (+92-91) 9216663
Tel No. (+92-91)9216784
Hello there! I’m Tanzeel, an education blogger who loves making learning awesome online. With SEO skills in my backpack, I’m here to help education seekers find what they need. Let’s learn together!