KUBS Admission 2023 Last Date is 06th October 2023. The Karachi University Business School has announced new admissions for the Faculty of Management & Administrative Sciences. Students can easily download the KUBS Admission Form on this page via the Kubs official site login portal @www.uokadmission.edu.pk/login before the Last date. Candidates have to pass the Aptitude test with at least 50% of marks to get admission. All MBA Programs, including the Executive MBA, are the same as an MS degree. Keep Reading this article for more information regarding KUBS Admission for the academic year 2023.
KUBS Admission 2023 Last Date
KUBS Specialized Degree Program and Evening Program Admissions 2023 open. Download The KUBS Admission Form 2023 Online on this page or click on the Apply Online Click Here button to submit your application form Online.
|Topic||(KUBS) Karachi University Business School Admission|
|Admission Start on||19th September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||06th October 2023|
|KUBS Prospectus 2023||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
How to Apply for KUBS Admission Online?
- Go to the Online Admission Portal (http://uokadmission.edu.pk) and sign up. You’ll need your CNIC or Form B number and a valid email address.
- Sign in using your registered CNIC or Form B number and password.
- Fill out the admission form.
- Attach scanned images of your supporting documents and the fee deposit slip.
- Review everything and then submit the form.
- Submit Admission Forms with scanned copies of required documents through the
- Pay the Admission Form Processing Fee of Rs 3000 at any Bank AlFalah Islamic branch.
- Use the Online Generated Fee Voucher from admissions.uokodu.pk.
- Attach a scanned copy of the Fee Deposit Slip with your Online Admission Form.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
For the 1.5 Years MBA Degree Pathway:
- Candidates must have at least half of the total marks or a CGPA of 7.5 (if CGPA is used) in their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- The degree should be in Business and from a university or institution recognized by the NEC.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of education in this field.
For the 2.5 Years MBA Degree Pathway:
- Minimum requirement is 50% total marks or a CGPA of 7.5 (if CGPA is used) in the Bachelor’s/Master’s degree.
- This applies to candidates with 16 years of education in a non-business field from a university/institution recognized by the NEC.
For the 2.5 Years MBA (Executive) Degree Pathway:
- Candidates need a minimum of 45% aggregate marks and should have completed 16 years of education.
- They should also have a minimum of 2 years of post-qualification work experience.
- Professional degree holders like BE, MBA, LLB are also eligible to apply.
KUBS Admission Offered Programs 2023
|MBA (1.5 Years)||Evening||– Human Resource Management|
|– Supply Chain Management|
|– Islamic Banking & Finance (1.5 Years only)|
|MBA (2.5 Years)||Evening||– Finance & Investments|
|– Projects & Industrial Management (2.5 Years only)|
|MBA (Executive)||2.5 Years||Evening|
- Photocopy of CNIC
- Copies of graduation, intermediate, and matriculation marksheets.
- Four passport-size photos.
- Private/Foreign University graduates need an equivalence certificate from Karachi University.
www.uok.edu.pk admission 2023 Online Apply
Students who want to get enrolled to the Karachi University Business School, they can easily contact the official of KUBS for Admission schedule or KUBS MBA Fee Structure. The officials phone number and address detail are provided in this article. Furthermore, if anyone is facing any kind of problem during the online admission process, then share with us via the comment box. Keep visiting our site Eduhelp.pk for more updates and also add into your bookmark.