View the latest vacancies in Ministry Of Fisheries and Wildlife Headquarters Jobs 2023 for fresh students and experienced job searchers. Qualified and suitable male & female candidates having qualifications ranging from Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, M.ed, Mphil, PhD, B.ed, BA, B.com, MCS, BBA, M.com, BCS, MBA, BIT, MIT, MA, I.com, DAE, MBBS, CA, LLM, LLb, ACCA, ITI, MCA, B.E, P.G Diploma, M.sc, M.Tech, B Pharmacy, and BDS to MS can apply for jobs. Fisheries and wildlife is a government department providing facilities to Public of Pakistan.
Fisheries Department Jobs 2023
Mostly Fisheries Department government or private jobs are from Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar, Hyderabad, and Quetta. Fisheries Department Government jobs from Punjab, Baluchistan, Quetta, KPK, AJK, FATA are also covered.
Ministry of fisheries and wildlife headquarters jobs 2023 Advertisement
Seeing for jobs in Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Lahore then at this point you got Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries Department jobs. Select best Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department career opportunity as per qualification and experience and make View new online Fisheries Department listing of latest 2023 Fisheries Department vacancies and upcoming Fisheries Department jobs 2023. You can also apply on earlier jobs 2021 online from home.
View online Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department listing of latest 2023 Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department vacancies and upcoming Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department jobs 2023. Join Forest Wildlife & Fisheries Department Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Baluchistan, Gilgit Baltistan, AJK by applying today’s jobs now. You can apply for the job of Forestry, Wildlife & Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2023. Males and Females both can apply for this job. The department of Wildlife & Fisheries offers many jobs every year in Pakistan’s latest jobs.
How can I apply for Wildlife Department?
A meeting was managed by earnest Secretary, Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries Dept., Capt. (Retd.) Muhammad Zafar Iqbal, concerning Annual Work Plan under Ten Billion Tree Tsunami Programme for the year 2023-23 and Strategy for Monsoon Tree Plantation Campaign 2023
How to Apply for Fisheries Department Punjab Jobs 2023?
- Interested Candidates can submit application form along with attested copies of Domicile, CNIC, Experience Certificate, Passport size Photograph and Applicable documents.
- By hand application will not be entertained.
- The above mentioned positions aree of “All Punjab Basis” and the applicants can be posted at any station of Punjab.
- Applicants must mention the category for which they are applying against the post.
- Detached application form for separate post will be diverted.
- Incomplete applications or those expected without application on plain paper after due date will not be entertained.
- All the candidates shall be required to produce original National Identity Card, Domicile Certificates and Records of qualifications, at the time of interview.
- Candidates are requested to forward their applications to the Director-General Fisheries.
- Applications should contain all essential information and documents.
- Candidates should indicate the post name on the corner of the envelope.
- Assistant Director Fisheries
- Fisheries Research Assistant
- GIS Analyst
- IT Support Officer
- Manager MIS
- Naib qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Security guard
- Software Developer
- Solar Operator
- Tube Well Mechanic
- Tube Well Operator
Deadline for proposal of application form for Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department Jobs is July 18, 2023. You have to complete the application process before given Deadline.
- Only accepted candidates will be asked to appear for the test / interview.
- No TA / DA will be given for test / interview.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are already in government service can apply through the appropriate channel.
Fisheries Department Jobs 2023 Application Form
To apply or see advertisement for Fisheries department jobs 2023, you have to visit on their official website www.fisheries.gov.pk jobs. The Punjab fisheries department has announced new jobs for the post of assistant director, Fisheries Supervisor, field research officer, Stenographer, Assistant Director Fisheries, Fisheries Research Assistant, Clerk, Graphics Designer and Assistant Warden Fisheries.
Wildlife and Fisheries Department jobs 2023 have been advertised via the advertisement and applications from those who are qualified are requested using the form that is prescribed for application. The unit is seeking the capabilities of a Project Director Executive Engineer Sub Divisional Officer assistant engineer, data analyst IT Specialist Computer Operator, Database Administrator and Senior Photographer.
- Character certificate
- Educational Documents
- Experience Certificates
- 01 Photo
Eligibility criteria for Fisheries department jobs 2023
|Post Name||No Of Posts||Required Qualifications|
|Stenographer||01||Intermediate with 70 wpm shorthand speed and 35 wpm typing speed|
|Driver||02||Middle pass with LTV license|
|Tube well operator||02||matric|
|laboratory attendant||04||metric with science|
|Assistant Director Farm||01||Msc|
|Field research officer||04||MSC/BS in related field|
You can apply for the Latest Government Jobs 2023 by giving a link in the jobs Post but you need to read the official jobs Advertisement and follow the steps to apply for the Latest Jobs 2023. You can also find the Best Punjab Government Jobs 2023, Latest KPK Jobs 2023, and all jobs in Pakistan Cities such as Lahore Jobs 2023, Karachi Jobs 2023, Islamabad Jobs 2023, and Federal Govt Jobs 2023.