MORA Scholarship application form for the Academic Session 2022-23 download from this page. Ministry of Religious Affairs invites Applications from students of Muslim and minority groups for different levels of studies i.e. from primary level to Undergraduate and master studies. Eligible male/female students who have passed their F.A/F.Sc/B.A/B.Sc/M.A/M.Sc examination year and are studying in this institution in Bachelor/Master/MS/M.Phil Program can apply on prescribed form. Furthermore, Fresh and current semester students can also apply. You can submit the application form along with attested Photocopies of the following documents.
- Parents/Guardian CNIC
- Applicant’s CNIC or Form-B
- Educational Certificates
- Last semester fee voucher
- LZ-19 copy attested by Chairman Zakat Committee
MORA Scholarship 2022 last date to apply
All intrested students may submit their Scholarship application form before 30 October 2022. So the application form is available on MORA official website www.mora.org.pk.
Eligibility Criteria for MORA Scholarship 2022
Within 30 days of the scholarship’s announcement, applicants may submit their applications. The MORA Scholarship for Minorities application form is attached below, and it is also available for download on the Ministry of Religious Affairs website at www.mora.gov.pk. Minority group kids may qualify for the scholarship if their parents make less than PKR 35,000 per month.
- Regular students in Government / Public Sector Institutes (Schools, Colleges, and Universities) who have earned at least 50% of the required marks may apply.
- Students from minority groups who are poor, in need, orphaned, or physically disabled and have a high academic record are entitled to apply.
How to Apply for MORA Scholarship Online?
- Only applications on newly prescribed forms will be accepted, together with the last two fully certified yearly mark sheets and parents’/Guardian’s/guardians’ original income certificates.
- The Head of Educational Institute will certify all of the students’ personal information. An authenticated copy of the student’s school progress report/marks sheet from the most recent yearly examination demonstrating the student’s real achievement will be attached.
- Sheet of marks Freshly prepared printed forms or plain paper will not be accepted.
- Heads of Institutes should ensure that all forms are full in every way and that all relevant documents/certificates are attached before compiling a list of such students and sending it to this ministry along with a covering letter signed by him.
- All applications sent through educational institutions will be taken into account.
- Students who receive financial help, such as a stipend or a scholarship, from any other source will be ineligible. The applicant’s CNC number or NADRA B-form for those under the age of 18 must be recorded on the forms, and duplicates must be attached.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Private Institute students are not eligible to apply.
- Students’ parents and guardians should include a phone number and email address so that any questions may be answered quickly.
MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2022 2023 Pakistan Application Form
MORA Scholarships are provided by the District Zakat Fund to deserving students.
MORA Scholarship Amount
The monthly income of parents/guardians will not exceed Rs 35,000/-. Scholarship forms for deserving students can be simply obtained from this page. Students who meet the eligibility conditions must accept the Mora Scholarship Form from the District Zakat and Ushar Committee, according to the protocol. After fully filling out the form, the applicant must also submit it to the relevant education department.
Ministry of Religious Affairs Contact Number
For queries please contact via call; (+92) 51 9207161, 9201909; |; firstname.lastname@example.org