Poland Work Visa is now open for Pakistani tourists or business individuals. Poland Work Visa price from Pakistan 2023 is €80. The total visa application charge for Pakistani nationals using our services to obtain a Schengen visa is USD 149.99. Pakistani nationals can stay in the Schengen Zone for up to 90 days, each entry throughout 180 days, with a Poland Schengen Visa. The validity of this visa, which can range from 180 days to 5 years following issuance, is typically provided as a multiple-entry visa.
However, the visa application process is simple and does not require a physical visit to the embassy or visa application center. There are various visa categories with associated expenses for Pakistanis in Poland. There are multiple fees for Pakistani citizens to get a Poland work visa. These Visa fees range from €7 to €80. However, you can still apply for a Poland work visa with solid documentation.
Poland Work Visa Price in Pakistan
|Title||Poland Work Visa Price From Pakistan 2023|
|Visa Type||Work/ Tourist/ Student/ Transit|
|Polan Work Visa Fee||€80|
|Transit Visa Fee||€60|
|Seasonal Work Permit||Around €7|
|Visa Application Fee||24 752 PKR.|
|Get Visa||Click Here to Apply Online|
Poland Visa Type for Pakistan
This article provides detailed information on Poland visa fees for Pakistanis. So, you can find all the details you require regarding the expenses involved in obtaining various types of visas, such as fees for obtaining a work visa, a business visa, a student visa, a transit visa, a family visa, a permanent residence visa, a temporary residence visa, and a professional visa. The following Poland visa types are available for Pakistani citizens.
- Work Visa/ Business Visa
- Tourist Visa
- Type A Visa
- Type B Visa
- Type C Visa
- Type D Visa
Get More Details or Confirm Your Visa here
Type A Visa of Poland
With this visa type, you can travel to another Schengen-area nation via Poland without stopping somewhere other than the airport’s transit area. It is only required for citizens of the following nations since it is not very common: Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Iran, Cuba, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Afghanistan, Armenia, Bangladesh,
Poland Type B Visa
If you are serving as a board member and have resided in Poland for more than six months throughout the last twelve months.
Poland Type C Visa (Short-Term Visa)
You are permitted to enter Poland and other Schengen Area nations with Type C. Please remember that the 90-day window begins on the day you enter Poland. Although this period can be divided into many visits, the visa expires after 180 days.
Type D Visa In Poland
A D-type national visa allows holders to visit the Republic of Poland’s territory and remain there continuously or intermittently for more than 90 days during the visa’s validity period but no longer than one year.
Poland Work Visa Fees
Here, you can find all the details you require regarding the expenses of obtaining various types of visas. Pakistani nationals can stay in the Schengen Zone for up to 90 days, each entry for 180 days, with a Poland Schengen Visa. The validity of this visa, which can range from 180 days to 5 years following issuance, is typically provided as a multiple-entry visa. The work Visa fees for Pakistan are given below.
- The fee for a Working timeframe of less than three months is €11.05
- For a working timeframe of greater than three months is €22.10
- For Poland, the work type D permit fee is €44.19
Requirements for Poland Work Visa from Pakistan 2023
- Properly completed and signed by the applicant on the visa application form.
- Only one current, passport-size, white-background photo of the applicant was taken within the last six months.
- A regular passport or another acceptable form of identification is valid for at least three months after the requested visa’s expiration date.
- A valid passport from Pakistan.
- Copy of the CNIC.
- Poland Visa Fee.
- Application form completed.
- Proof of lodging may be an invitation letter from your Polish host or a confirmation of hotel arrangements.
- Credentials demonstrating the applicant’s professional qualifications and job experience.
- NOC from last employer in Pakistan, along with contact information.
- Copy of a confirmed airline reservation, including the outbound and incoming dates.
Poland Work Visa Processing Time In Pakistan
A Visa Issuance Letter (Work Permit) takes 4-6 weeks. We will courier the Visa Issuance Letter to you once it has been issued. Additionally, you must submit a visa application to the Polish Embassy in your nation.
Poland Air Ticket Price From Pakistan
Cheap flights from Pakistan to Poland start at PKR 98020/-
How to Apply for a Poland Work Visa from Pakistan
Once you have been authorized to work in Poland, you may apply for a work visa at the Polish Embassy in your country. With this visa’s help, you can visit Poland for work before applying for a temporary or long-term resident permit. You must do the following steps to apply for a work visa for Poland:
- The Polish consular services website, e-Konsulat, allows you to fill out an application form and choose which embassy to apply to.
- You can schedule an appointment by calling the embassy or consulate directly, using the e-Konsulat website, or both. Make sure to schedule a meeting far enough in advance.
- Collect all the necessary documents required for a Poland work visa.
- You must be on time for your appointment, bring the necessary paperwork, and, if necessary, go to a visa interview.
Poland Embassy in Islamabad Contact Number
Address: Islamabad, Diplomatic Enclave II, Street 24, G-5/4
(P.O. Box 1032)
Telephone: +92 51 260 08 44 or 47, 48, 51
Fax: +92 51-260 08 52
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Street 24, G-5/4, Diplomatic Enclave II, Islamabad
(P.O. Box 1032)
Telephone: +92 51 2600844 or 48, 51
Fax: +92 51 2600852
E-mail: [email protected].