Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 Phase 5 PTS online apply has been started now via @www.pts.org.pk. Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 (SRP-PDMA) (545) Phase V jobs announced by PTS. Last Date for submission of application is 3 October 2023. PTS Application form and Deposit Slip can be downloaded from this page. Applications are invited for the following vacant positions from candidates from all areas of Sindh who meet the requirements listed next to each position. Those who are selected will be sent to National Emergency Services Academy, Rescue 1122, for 4-5 months of professional hands-on training in every area of rescue competence along with call letters after the final interviews.
Sindh Rescue 1122 Jobs 2023 PTS Application Form
Candidates who are dropped off during any stage of the selection process are not allowed to stand and are immediately called in place of them. After a successful training program and a six-month probationary term, candidates will be finalized.
|Title:||Sindh Emergency Rescue Service 1122 (SRP-PDMA) (545) Phase V|
|Posted On:||20 September 2023|
|Organization:||Sindh Emergency Rescue Service|
|Application Deadline:||3 October 2023|
|PTS Application Form:||Download|
|Bank Deposit Slip:||Download|
In addition to the stipend, a 25% additional allowance (of the applicable wage grade) must be provided throughout training.
Read Also, Canal Patwari Jobs 2023 Online
How to Apply?
- Download the Application form and Deposit Slip at PTS official website. www.pts.org.pk
- Fill out the application form completely and accurately, then pay the required test cost at any of the HBL and UBL nationwide online branches.
- Send the completed application form to PTS Headquarter at 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad, along with a paid copy of the PTS Deposit Slip in original.
- PTS disclaims all liability for application forms that are delivered late by postal or courier services.
- Application forms that are incomplete, incorrectly filled out, missing a paid copy of the deposit slip, or “hand written post where option for selection of post is already available” will not be considered.
- The deposited payment is not transferable or refundable.
- Candidates sent after the last date has passed won’t be considered and will be considered ineligible.
- Candidates must submit photocopies of their original CNIC, Domicile, PRC-D, experience certificates, and other academic records as specified in the application form’s checklist, according to the requirements listed next to each position.
- Candidates who are currently employed by the government must apply in the right manner.
- A candidate may only apply for one single position.
- No one shall receive a waiver of age or qualification requirements.
- Local inhabitants will be given preference in accordance with CNIC. If there are a lot of candidates, only those that meet the preferred or enhanced criteria will be taken into consideration.
- Any candidate may contact PTS at http://contact.pts.org.pk with complaints regarding any aspect of the recruitment process.
PTS 545 Phase V Jobs Vacancies
- Emergency Officers (PPS-07)
- Station House In-charge (PPS-6)
- Accountant (PPS-05)
- IT Officer (PPS-05)
- Shift ln-charge (PPS-05)
- ransport Maintenance ln-charge (PPS-05)
- Lead Fire Rescuer Fire Fighting Officer (PPS-05)
- Control Room ln-charge (PPS-05)
- Office Assistant (PPS-04)
- Computer Operator Data Centre Wireless Operator (PPS-04)
- DERT Rescuers (PPS-02)
- Emergency Medical Technician (PPS-04)
- Driver Operator HTV Heavy Machine Operator (Excavator, Fire Fighter, Dumper, Truck etc.) (PPS-02)
- Technician Helper for Heavy Duty Vehicles. (PPS-01)
- Auto Technicians (PPS-02)
- Driver (LTV) (PPS-01)
- Office Attendant (PPS-01)
- Security Guard (PPS-01)
Note about Medical Screening:
Candidates for employment with emergency services should not have physical deformities, vision weaker than 6/18, color blindness, a BMI greater than 30, hepatitis (B&C), HIV, RPR, or STDs. After passing the written, psychological, and physical screening tests, all tests must be completed at certified hospitals and laboratories, links to which will be posted on the websites for the PDMA SRP and PTS.