New Admission 2024 notice is announced by Sahara Medical College Narowal for MBBS Pharm D programs and Nursing programs. SMC offers admission and its admission ad in the newspaper and website is being published. So, if you are a student and looking to be admitted to Sahara Medical College SMC then this is a golden opportunity. Now you can submit your admission application online with complete documents for further details. In this article, you can get online details about Sahara Medical College Narowal Admission 2024 Fee Structure, and further details.
SMC Admission 2024
|Organization Name||Sahara Medical College Narowal|
|Offering programs||MBBS, Nursing program|
|Fee Structure||Varies with program|
|Last date to apply||03-06-2024|
Sahara Medical College Narowal MBBS Admission 2024
Read Also, PMC Online Registration Check 2023
Sahara Medical College Narowal will offer admissions to the MBBS program soon. Candidates with 60 percent marks or more in FSC pre-medical or A-level are eligible to apply to Sahara Medical College Admissions 2024. It is a private institution that is operated under the umbrella of the Sahara for Life Trust. Sahara Medical College is certified through the Ministry of Health and the University of Health Sciences.
Sahara Medical College Narowal
It is one of the famous institutes of Pakistan. Sahara Medical College is a private medical college established in the year 2015. Now, this College offers different programs like MBBS and Nursing. So, to make it easier for you, we have provided the important things about Sahara Medical College like the MBBS fee structure, and closing dates can make a better decision before taking admission to any medical or dental college.
- Fsc pre-medical with minimum 60% marks.
- Must appear in the approved UHS entry test or SAT 2 for foreign students.
- The admission will close by the college on 2nd Jun 2024.
SMCN Merit Criteria 2024
|F.Sc (Pre-Medical)/HSSC/Equivalent||40% weightage|
MBBS Fee Structure
- 1st Year(2023-24) Rs. 1,399,750/-
- 2nd Year(2024-25) Rs. 1,408,807/-
- 3rd Year(2025-26) Rs. 1,511,260/-
- 4th Year(2027-28) Rs. 1,621,398/-
- 5th Year(2028-29) Rs. 1,739,797/-
- Total fees Rs. 7,681,012/-
Sahara Medical College Narowal Nursing Admission
SMC offers programs like Bachelor of Science in Nursing (4 years degree program), Post RN-BS Nursing (2-year degree program), Certified Nursing Assistant (2-year diploma program), and Lady Health Visitors LHV (2-year Diploma program).
|Public Medical Colleges||31′ December 2023|
|Private Medical Colleges||31″ January 2023|
|Public Dental Colleges||15th February 2024|
|Private Dental Colleges||28th February 2024|
Eligibility Criteria for BS Nursing
This is a four-year academic program with a one-year internship. BSc.N program provides students with the knowledge, skills, and attitude needed to practice nursing. BSN is designed to prepare clinically competent professional nurses. Upon completion of the program, nurses are able to use critical thinking in providing holistic nursing care and play a role as change agents in nursing practice.
- Intermediate Pre-Medical with minimum 50% marks.
- The maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Domicile all over Pakistan.
- Foreign Students can also apply.
Eligibility Criteria for Post-RN-BSN
Post-RN is a two years degree program. This program is designed for candidates who have already done diplomas in nursing. The purpose of this program is to facilitate and enhance professional growth, advanced nursing education, and research to prepare competent nurse leaders and educators.
- Three years diplomas in Nursing.
- One-year diploma in midwifery or any post-basic specialty.
- For males in lieu of midwifery.
- Both Males and Females are eligible.
- Must have a valid PNC license.
Eligibility Criteria for LHV
It is a two-year program that aims to develop female healthcare professionals who can play a particularly important role in providing healthcare services to people. Candidates must meet one of the following academic levels.
- FSc (Pre-Medical) with 45% marks minimum.
- Matric in Science with 45 % marks minimum (Physics, Chemistry & Biology as compulsory subjects).
- The age limit for candidates is 14-35 years.
How to Apply for Sahara Medical College Narowal Admission?
- Click to Apply Online button to proceed.
- First, you need to Sign-up there if you don’t have an account.
- You will reach the admission portal after login in.
- Here, you need to fill out the form by providing all the required information.
- Attach the documents with the form including a Picture, CNIC, and HSSC/A-Level equivalency document.
- Then submit the admission fee.
- Submit your form before the last date.
Hence, after applying for admission, the next step is to check your merit list. This list is prepared on the basis of your Intermediate marks and MDCAT marks. So, if you want to get admission at SMC, then your aggregate should be better to compete for a seat in this College.
Sahara Medical College Admission Last Date
The last date to apply for admission at Sahara medical college is 03-06-2024.
SAHARA MEDICAL COLLEGE Contct Number
Address: 2-KM Muridke Road, Narowal
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0542413211-14 and 0542 413211-15
Hello there! I’m Tanzeel, an education blogger who loves making learning awesome online. With SEO skills in my backpack, I’m here to help education seekers find what they need. Let’s learn together!