Spain Work Visa is now open for Pakistani citizens. Spain Work Visa Price In Pakistan 2023 is around PKR 8624. The cost of a Spain visa validity of up to 3 months for a kid between the ages of 6 and 12 is PKR 5031. Further, the cost of obtaining a work visa to Spain from Pakistan is around Rs 20,000. We need a visa for Spain on our passports to travel to Spain from Pakistan. However, the price of a Spain visa varies with the type of visa, and the Pakistanis must pay PKR 7,504 for a tourist visa to Spain, PKR 4,377 for minors aged 6 to 12, and PKR 1,932 in service fees, all of which must be paid in cash.
Spain Work Visa From Pakistan Online Apply
If you want to go to Spain in 2023 on a tourist or business visa and want to learn more about the Spain visa requirements and application procedure, costs, required papers, and processing times, then you are at the right spot. You can get detailed info by reading the following post.
Spain Visa Price in Pakistan 2023
|Title||Spain Work Visa Price In Pakistan 2023|
|Visa Type||Work/ Tourist/ Student/ Residence/ Transit|
|Work Visa Types||Permanent, Temporary|
|Work Visa Fee||PKR. 8624|
|Tourist Visa Fee||24036 PKR|
|Air Ticket Price||Rs, 20,000|
|Get Visa||Click Here to Apply Online|
Spain Viasa Types For Pakistan
Spain is a well-known travel destination for Pakistanis because of its stunning and vibrant culture, which draws travelers worldwide. People from Pakistan wish to see the large group of Pakistani expats who also reside in Spain. You must apply for a particular visa to go to Spain for leisure or business. If you want to travel to Spain for vacation, you must apply for a Schengen Visa, commonly called a short-stay or short-term visa. The following Spain Visa types are available.
- Spain Work Visa
- Spain Business Visa
- Spain Study Visa
- Spain Visitor Visa
- Spain Family Visa
- Spain Settlement Visa
- Spain Transit Visa
Get More Details or Confirm Your Visa here
Spain Visa Processing Time Pakistan
Please be aware that the minimum processing period required by the Spanish Embassy is 15 calendar days (although this might vary from case to case).
- Spanish Embassy or Consulate can issue your work visa or residence permit after a processing period of up to 2-4 months.
- Pakistanis with business obligations in Spain may apply for a 180-day business visa, although they can only stay for 90 days.
Spain Visa and Air Ticket Price in Pakistan 2023
|Short Duration Visa of a child(less than 6 years)||Free|
|Children between 6-12 years||12018 PKR|
|Work Visa||20,000 PKR|
Spain Visa Form Pakistan Requirements
- Each applicant must fill out the whole visa application, sign it, and submit it. If the applicant is a minor, one of their parents must sign the application.
- You must have a recent passport-size colour photo.
- Authentic, current passport. The original and a photocopy of the passport page(s) containing the biometric information. The passport must be valid for at least four months.
- You must submit your visa application within ONE MONTH of that date after the employer receives information about the authorization approval.
- A copy of the employment contract with the Foreign Nationals Office stamp.
Spain Work Visa Application Process from Consular Office
- The applicant must personally submit their visa application. But if they are minors, one of their parents must do so.
- In the event of a resident and employment work visa, the visa application must be submitted within a month, beginning the day after the employer receives notification that the original residence and employment permit has been approved.
- You can deliver applications in person at the consular office. Make an appointment beforehand.
- The applicant will get a confirmation of receipt from the consular office along with a number that allows them to monitor the status of the application. You can get it at the following website: https://sutramiteconsular.maec.es/Home.aspxIt launches a new window.
- A personal interview with the candidate may also be scheduled.
- The legal time frame for deciding on a residence and employment work visa is one month from the day after the application was submitted. However, this time frame may be extended if an interview or further papers are required.
- Within a maximum of one month, beginning the day following the date, the application is notified of the favourable decision. The applicant or their legal representative must pick up the visa in person.
- Visa rejections and the reasoning behind the decision are always communicated in writing.
- The visa will be valid for 90 days if the contract is for a year.
Embassy of Spain In Pakistan Contact Info
Address: Street 6, Ramna 5. Diplomatic Enclave I.
P.O. Box 1144, Islamabad.
Telephone number: (051) 208 87 77
Reception: (051) 208 87 11/17
Fax: (051) 208 87 74