SPSC CCE Jobs 2023 has been announced for November 2023. After waiting three years, the Sindh Public Service Commission announced the CCE 2023 advertisement. The Combined Competitive Examination’s last date is 15 December. Candidates must have graduated from any higher education registered university/college in the second division. Applications are invited from both qualified males and females. The age limit is fixed at 31 years.
تین سال کے انتظار کے بعد سندھ پبلک سروس کمیشن نے سی سی ای 2023 کے لیے جابزکا اعلان کر دیا ہے۔ مشترکہ مسابقتی امتحان کی آخری تاریخ 15 دسمبر ہے۔ امیدواروں کا سیکنڈ ڈویژن میں کسی بھی رجسٹرڈ یونیورسٹی/ کالج سے گریجویٹ ہونا ضروری ہے۔ اہل مرد اور خواتین دونوں سے درخواستیں طلب کی جاتی ہیں۔ عمر کی حد 31 سال مقرر کی گئی ہے۔ مزید معلومات کے لیے آپ ہمیں کمنٹ بھی کر سکتے ہیں۔
SPSC CCE 2023 Jobs Details
|Jobs Title:||Combined Competitive Examination Jobs (CCE 2023)|
|Last Date:||15 December 2023|
|Download Challan Form:||Click Here|
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
The CCE exam consists of 17 different posts of grades. The following jobs are coming in the Sindh Public Service Commission Combined Examination.
- Assistant Commissioners
- Section Officers
- Taluka Education Officers
- Excise Taxation Officers
- Labor Officers
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Assistant Director Anti-Corruption
- Assistant Director of Local Government
- And many other posts
- The last date of New PCS 2023 is 15th December 2023.
- Now you will get 3 chances like CSS.
- The normal age for all students is 31 years
- 35 years for government employees (those with a minimum 5 years of service will get relaxation)
Education: Graduate in second division from any higher education registered university/college
- Only online applications are accepted.
- Domicile and Permanent resident of Sindh Province
- Having 2nd Division Bachelor’s degree
- Age should be 21 to 30 Years (as on 1st September)
- In case of candidates from the scheduled caste, the upper age limit shall be 31 Years on September 1st 2023.
- In case of candidates domiciled in Sindh Province serving in the Federal Govt. / Sindh Government with a total continuous service of at least four years as of 1st September 2023, the upper age limit shall be 35 Years.
- Rules, revised syllabus, and recommended books can be seen on Eduhelp.pk or SPSC official website www.spsc.gos.pk.
The exam will be held at the following centers:
How to Apply Online?
Please follow the steps to apply online:
- Deposited Rs-1000?+ as examination fee in the nearest Government Treasury/State Bank of Pakistan / National Bank of Pakistan Under the Head of Account “C02101- Organ of State-Exam Fee (SPSC Receipts)”
- Please fill out the online form and check it carefully.
- Choose the optional subject correctly and under the prescribed syllabus.
- If any candidate fails to appear in any one paper, he/she will not be allowed to appear in subsequent papers.
- Enter the correct CNIC Number and date of Birth in the online form; wrong entry shall lead to rejection of candidature.
M.Hadi is a professional education content writer, who have 10 year plus experience in writing. The 50% content of eduhelp.pk is written by the Hadi. He is working on the categoris like Results, Merit list and Roll number slip.