SSUET admission 2023 has started for fall session in Undergraduate & Post Graduate programs. Sir Syed University Last Date to apply UG Programs is 1st August and for PG Programs last date to apply is 2nd August 2023. So, Apply online BS/MBA/ MS and PhD Programs on this page, via the SSUET Admission Portal @ssuet.edu.pk. Keep reading this post for more detail regarding Sir Syed University Of Engineering & Technology Admission 2023 such as, Admission Process, Eligibility Criteria. Fees Structure, and also the offered programs.
SSUET admission 2023 Last Date to Apply Online
|Programs||BS, MBA, MS, PhD|
|Last Date to Apply for UG||3rd August 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for PG||3rd August 2023|
|Entry test Date||20th August 2023|
|Eligibility Criteria||Check Here|
|Fees Structure||Check Here|
|Sir Syed University Admission Form 2023||Click Here|
How to Apply online for SSUET Admission 2023 Fall session
Students can directly apply online on this page. Simply Click on the Apply Online button and follow these steps:
- Provide your Login Detail on SSUET Admission Portal login
- If you don’t have an account then you have to create account.
- Provide your email address, Mobile number, last degree and click on the Register button
- Fill out all the required information Carefully
- Upload the picture and required documents.
- Get the Fee Challan issued.
- Submit the Fee Challan at MCB branch or use the ONLINE fee submission option.
- After payment, receive Admit Card via Email.
Entry Test Date 2023 For Fall Admission
- Undergraduate programs Entry Test Date 02nd August 2023
- Post Graduate Entry Test date 17th August 2023
SSUET Offered Programs 2023 Fall Session
|1||Sir Syed University BSPrograms 2023|
|2||Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)|
|8||Mobile Communication & Security|
|9||Economics & Mathematics|
|13||Food Science & Technology|
SSUET Eligibility Criteria 2023 Fall session
Sir Syed University Of Engineering & Technology Karachi, Offers engineering degree in affordable cost. To check the all offered program’s eligibility Criteria click on the Check Here Button above in a table or also you can check on the official’s website,
- Candidates have to obtain 60% marks in Intermediate pre-engineering with emphasis on Math, Physics, and Chemistry.
- For Biomedical and Engineering admission, candidates must have 60% marks in FSC pre-medical and pre-engineering respectively.
- Submit all documents before the deadline to be eligible for admission.
- Students with 60% marks in their previous degree can apply for the next class.
- Admission is based on a merit system.
- There are 2 reserved seats for diploma holders.
- Hafiz-e-Quran candidates receive 20 additional marks during merit list-making.
- The application fee is 1000/- rupees.
- Make sure to provide all required information to stay in the competition.
- The merit schedule includes 10% from Matriculation, 40% from intersession, and 50% from the interview for admission. Follow this pattern for a higher chance of admission.
Sir Syed University Fee Structure 2023-24
Students can check the fees structure of SSUET In this article, just click on the Fees Structure Check Here button above in a starting table. Furthermore, students can also approach the officials of SSUET. The officials contact and address detail we have also provided.
Sir Syed University Contact Number & Address Detail
Address: ST-16 Main University Rd, Block 5 Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh
Phone Number: (021) 34988000
Email Address: [email protected]