USEFP Application Form 2024 is available to download on this site. The Last Date to Apply is 27th September 2024. United States Education Foundation Pakistan UGRAD 2024 Undergraduate Semester exchange programs for Pakistan is open now. The USA Scholarship pays for tuition, books, airfare, living expenses, and health insurance and also USEFP helps with visas. This year, over 130 Pakistani students can get Fulbright scholarships. The Fulbright Scholarship is a special chance to study, research, or teach abroad. Students can easily get the Application form. Also, we provide the Complete details like how to apply, Eligibility Criteria, and much more in this article.
USEFP Application Form 2024 Last Date
Candidates can directly download the United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan Application Form. Simply click on the Provided Application form and download it into a PDF file into your device.
|United States Educational Foundation in Pakistan Application Form 2024
|Last Date to Apply
|27th September 2024
|USEFP Login Portal
How to Apply online via the Usefp login Portal?
- Go to the USEFP Login Portal.
- Provide your login detail
- Email Address
- User Name
- Check your email for login details
- Click on “Start a New Application”
- Fill out an application form.
- Ask three people to write you a reference letter.
- Get invitation letter(s) if needed.
Remember, we only consider complete applications. So, make sure to submit your application with the reference letters and other required documents online. We don’t accept paper applications.
For Pakistani Citizens:
Must be younger than 25 years old. Currently studying in a college or university in Pakistan and planning to go back to their home university after the program. Should be in their 14th or 15th year of formal education. Need to provide current and past transcripts along with the application.
For Scholars, Professionals, and Artists:
- Open to all fields except clinical medicine.
- Must hold a Ph.D. or highest degree in their field.
- Should be proficient in English, both written and spoken.
- Must have a clear plan for what they want to achieve in the U.S. and how it connects to their work in Pakistan. This plan is very important.
Dedicated education enthusiast and blogger, committed to providing up-to-date and comprehensive information about educational institutions in Pakistan. From school and college results to entry test scores, merit lists, admissions, and job opportunities, I strive to be your go-to source for all things related to education and career advancement in Pakistan. Join me in navigating the path to academic success and professional growth in the ever-evolving landscape of Pakistani education.