Uzbekistan Free Work and Visit Visa For Pakistani 2023 is open now. We provide a complete guide with an invitation letter and step-by-step requirements for Uzbek visa in Pakistan. Interested candidates may submit the General Documents for Uzbekistan Visa Application. You must first go to the VisaHQ website and choose Uzbekistan as your final destination. Select Pakistan as your country of origin or home. Next, select the type of visa you wish to apply for, such as a business or tourist visa. Apply online for an evisa to Uzbekistan by filling out the application form.
Uzbekistan Free Visa For Pakistan 2023 Apply Online
|Visa Type:||Visa Full Package|
|Processing Time:||10 Working Days|
|Tourist Visa Fee:||$60|
|Transit Visa Fee (up to 72 hours):||$40|
|Double Entry Transit Visa:||$50|
Get More Details or Confirm Your Visa here
Uzbekistan work visa for Pakistani
For Pakistani passport holders, Uzbekistan does not waive visa requirements. But if we can receive an invitation letter from someone in Uzbekistan, we can easily secure an Uzbek visa. I’ll walk you through the process of requesting a visa to Uzbekistan from Pakistan in 2023.
Uzbekistan online visa for Pakistan
An invitation letter is typically required for Pakistani passport holders to obtain an Uzbek visa. If they obtain the visa through an Uzbek travel agency, they might not require this item. However, the cost will increase. However, I obtained the visa using a straightforward invitation letter that I had bought from a single Uzbek travel firm. The invitation letter took about 10 days to arrive.
Uzbekistan visa price in Pakistan
The cost of processing the invitation letter normally is $80 USD, and it usually takes 7 to 10 working days. A more expensive urgent invitation letter is also available. The travel agency in Uzbekistan must receive an initial payment of $80 before they can seek for an invitation letter.
Uzbekistan Business visa fee for Pakistan
It’s fairly simple to get the sticker visa in your passport once you have the invitation letter in your possession. The Uzbek embassy where you wish to apply for a visa must be included on the invitation letter. In my situation, I chose the Uzbek embassy in Tehran, Iran, as I was visiting at the time. I visited the embassy, where I received the visa in 30 minutes. I only had to submit a form and two photos to the consulate.
Uzbekistan Visa Agent in Pakistan
If you are in Pakistan and wish to apply for a visa there, you must visit the Uzbek embassy in Islamabad and present some paperwork, including a hotel reservation and a flight itinerary. At the embassy, you must pay a $55 USD visa cost. An Uzbekistan visa will therefore cost a total of $135. but it is entirely worthwhile.
Applying for a visa to Uzbekistan from Pakistan via the consulate:
- If you wish to receive an Uzbekistan visa, you must go to the consular section and provide all of the necessary paperwork.
- The applicant must pay the consular fees upon picking up the visa after submitting all relevant paperwork with the visa application form.
- It is important for the applicant to understand that incomplete visa applications will not be accepted.
- An applicant may be required to appear a personal interview. The Consular Section of the Embassy is not required to provide an explanation in the event of a visa denial, nevertheless.
- The Embassy of the Republic of Uzbekistan’s Consular Section is located at House 40, Khayaban e Iqbal Road, Sector F-8/3.
- The Embassy is open from 9:30 to 12:00 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Required General Documents
General Documents Needed for Visa Application to Uzbekistan:
- The list of documents you need to furnish is shown below if you want to apply physically for an Uzbekistan visa from Pakistan.
- Completed Uzbekistan visa application form with required declarations.
- Photographs the size of a passport that are attached to the application
- Valid national identification card that expires three months after the departure date
- Most recent bank statement
- A replica of the letter of invitation from the Uzbek tourist bureau.
- Copies of passport page scans
Embassy of Uzbekistan, Islamabad Contact Number
Address: House No 40, Khayaban-e-Iqbal، Road، F 8/3 F-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Office Hours: 9:00 am – 16:00 pm from Monday to Thursday
Phones: (92-51) 226-47-46, 285-27-68
Fax: (92-51) 226-17-39
Email: [email protected]
M.Hadi is a professional education content writer, who have 10 year plus experience in writing. The 50% content of eduhelp.pk is written by the Hadi. He is working on the categoris like Results, Merit list and Roll number slip.