YES Program Pakistan 2024-25 is open now and accepting new application Forms. The Youth Exchange and Study 2024 registration Last date is 06th October 2023. The program began in Pakistan in 2003 to help Americans and Pakistani students understand each other better. So far, 1,400 Pakistani students have finished the program. Interested students can download the YES Program Application Form 2024 on this page and register themself before the last date for Pakistani students’ studies in the United States for a year. This organization is managed by the U.S. Department of State. Furthermore, students who want to apply for this program should be between 15 to 17 years old by August 15, 2024. Read more about the Eligibility criteria and how to apply online.
YES Program Pakistan 2024-25 Online Registration
To Apply Online for Youth Exchange and study programs in the USA, simply click on the “Apply Online Click Here” Button below in a table. The U.S. State Department works with American Councils and local organizations for this program. It includes students from 40+ countries, and in Pakistan, it’s done with the Society for International Education and iEARN-Pakistan.
Yes Program 2024-25 Last Date
YES 2024-25 Application Open Now. Last date for submission is 06 October 2023. (Pending Program Approval). High school students from Muslim-majority countries come to the U.S. with the YES program, as ambassadors. They live with a family, attend an American school, learn leadership, and share their culture.
|Youth Exchange & Study Program in USA 2024-25
|YES (Youth Exchange and Study) USA
|Organization Managed by
|US Department of State
|YES Program Last Date 2024
|06th October 2023
|Application Form Guideline
|Total Countries in YES Programs
|Follow Us on
|FACE BOOK PAGE
How to Apply for the Yes Program Pakistan Online Registration?
- Visit the official website of YES Program Pakistan www.yespk.org.
- Click on the “How to Apply” button at the top center.
- After downloading and printing the application, refer to these video links for each section. Attach the following documents with the completely filled application:
- Copies of your last three years’ mark sheets, attested by your school.
- Academic year 2020-21
- Academic year 2021-22
- The academic year 2022-23 (If final results aren’t out, use the last school-based mark sheet)
- (Note for Cambridge students: submit final mock results with core subjects mentioned in the criteria instead of your Cambridge result.)
- Copy of NADRA’s Bay form/Smart card/FRC/Birth Certificate (anyone).
- Make sure copies are clear and readable. Blurred or dark copies won’t be accepted. Also, make sure mark sheet copies are complete; incomplete ones won’t be considered.
Please note: Applications will only be accepted through courier/postal services. The YES Programs Pakistan head office’s official email address and address details are provided below at the end of this article.
Keep reading this article for how to fill out the Youth Exchange and Study program Application form.
Eligibility Criteria for Youth Exchange and Study Program 2024
- Students who are applying for this program, their age must be between 15 to 17 years old by August 15, 2024.
- Go to a school in Pakistan and be in 9th or 10th Class or ‘O’ Levels when they apply. (If students are in O’ Level, only 9th or 10th Class can apply, not for(Intermediate Students)
- Candidate have at least 60% marks in subjects like English, Math, and Science for the past three years, without failing any classes. Their average marks for these years should also be at least 60%. They need to get copies of their report cards signed by their school principal
- If students took a year off or repeated a grade, they can’t apply.
- Must be able to speak English. They should have at least 60% marks in English for the past three years.
- Candidate must be eligible for a U.S. J-1 visa. (For example, U.S. citizens can’t apply for this visa) and also a citizen of Pakistan and live in Pakistan.
- If students have two nationalities, they can’t apply.
If students have a disability, that’s okay! The program can help and wants them to join. They work with Mobility International (MIUSA) to give extra help and workshops. Students still need to meet the requirements above. If they have a disability and want to apply, talk to their Youth Exchange and Study office for more information.
YES Program Pakistan Entry test Sample Download PDF
Students can get the previous year’s Sample paper to prepare themself for the upcoming YES program Entry test. If Any students want any kind of Questions regarding the eligibility criteria or registration process, then use the comment section below in this article and share with us.
How to Fill YES Programs Application Form 2024?
The YES Programs Pakistan application will have 11 forms. You need to fill them out carefully. If any information is wrong, it could cancel your application. There’s a link above the table with videos to guide you in filling out the form. Just click it to complete your application easily.
YES (Youth Exchange and Study) in USA Program Selection Criteria:
To apply for the YES Scholarship, eligible students should visit the YES Pakistan website to download and complete the application forms. These, along with the required documents, should be sent to the SIE office. Guidelines are available on the website. Encouraged for girls, students with disabilities, and those from non-elite and government schools. Shortlisted applicants will receive interview notifications via email.
Final selection is based on application, interview, evaluation, and ELTiS score. The YES Pakistan Program Director will notify successful candidates. Keep an eye on the YES Pakistan website or Facebook page for updates, and providing false information or documents will result in disqualification.
Where do I send my yes application form?
Download the Application form Online from the official website of Youth Exchange and Study attach all the required documents with the application form and send it to the head office YES Program in your Country by courier
How do you get selected for YES Program?
The YES application process has several steps. Applicants need to take an English exam, write an essay, fill out a YES program application, and attend in-person interviews.
Who funded the YES Program?
The YES Program, backed by the US Department of State’s Office of Educational and Cultural Affairs, allows high school students from 39 countries to attend American high schools and stay with American host families.
What is the advantage of YES Program?
The program offers extra activities to help students learn about American culture. They get to interact with different groups of Americans, like helping the community, learning how to lead, and understanding how our government works.
Youth Exchange & Study Pakistan Contacts & Address detail
Postal Address: 88-H, P.E.H.S. Block-6, Karachi.
Phone Number: 0333-2929960
Email Address: [email protected].
Dedicated education enthusiast and blogger, committed to providing up-to-date and comprehensive information about educational institutions in Pakistan. From school and college results to entry test scores, merit lists, admissions, and job opportunities, I strive to be your go-to source for all things related to education and career advancement in Pakistan. Join me in navigating the path to academic success and professional growth in the ever-evolving landscape of Pakistani education.