Cadet College Karachi Admission 2024 notice is announced for 8th Class & 1st Year. The last date of Cadet College Karachi Admission in 2024 is 13th December 2023. Students can apply before the last date for Classes 8th and 11th. To be eligible for admission, Students have to get 60% of their marks in the Entry test and their age must be 12 to 14 years old for the 8th Class. Keep reading this post for the admission for admission process, Eligibility Criteria, Fee structure, and much more about the GADAP Cadet College Karachi.
Cadet College Karachi Admission 2024 Last Date
|Topic||Cadet College Karachi Admission|
|Classes||8th & 11th|
|Last Date to Apply||13th December 2023|
|Test Model Paper||Download Here|
How to Apply for Cadet College Karachi Admission 2024
Students can get the Admission Form and Prospectus about the school from Cadet College GADAP or Check Post No. 06 in Malir Cantt. They need to pay Rs. 2500 for this.
- Get the forms and prospectus from either Cadet College Gadap or Check Post No. 06 in Malir Cantt by paying Rs. 2500.
- Fill out the admission forms and gather all the necessary documents.
- Send the filled-out forms and documents to the Dubai Islamic Bank or Bank Islami Pakistan Limited branches where you got the prospectus from.
- Students should make sure they do this before December 13, 2023.
- If students send the forms and documents after this date, they won’t be accepted.
Eligibility Criteria for Karachi Cadet College Admission
8th Class Eligibility:
To apply, student age must be between 12 and 14 years old by April 30, 2023, with no age exceptions allowed. They should have passed Class VII or be currently enrolled in Class VIII. Also, they have to get 60% of Marks in the entry test.
8th Class Entry Test Subject:
- General Science
- General Knowledge
1st Year Eligibility Criteria:
Students interested in applying should be between 15 and 17 years old by July 31, 2023. They also need to have passed their matric exams with a minimum of 60% marks. If students are waiting for their Matric class results but have achieved 60% marks in SSC 9th class, they can apply for 11th class admissions.
Entry Test Subject:
- General knowledge.
Cadet College Karachi Fees Structure 2024
- Registration/Entrance Test Fee: 2500/- (Pay with application form)
- Admission Fee (Non-refundable): 30,000/-
- Security (Refundable): 25,000/-
- Building Fund (Non-refundable): 10,000/-
- Consolidated Fee for Class VIII to X: 297,895/- (Includes 5% Advance tax)
- Consolidated Fee for Class XI & XII: 315,810/- (Includes 5% Advance tax)
Fees might increase each year due to inflation, usually around 10% to 15%. Additional charges could be added during the year if food prices go up. The exact rates can be checked during admission. Furthermore, if any students or their parents want to approach the official for cadet college Malir Cantt Karachi for fee structure and get the information about the cadet college Karachi monthly fees. The Phone number and address detail are provided below in the end of this article.
What is the monthly fee of Cadet College?
Monthly Fee: Rs. 34,000 . The yearly fee is divided into 12 equal parts for each month, regardless of holidays, making it convenient for parents
How much percentage is required for cadet college in Karachi?
Students who want Qualify in the Entry test of Cadet College Karachi has to get the 60% of marks in the Written Test.
Cadet College Karachi Contact & Address Detail
Phone Number: 0335-3941822
Address: Education City, Memon Goth Road, Darsano Channo Malir, Karachi