Karachi Grammar School Application for New Admission 2023 are now opened. Do you want your kid to attend one of Karachi’s most prestigious private schools? Immediately enroll him or her at Karachi Grammar School. A full guide to getting into Karachi Grammar School has been compiled here! KGS is the abbreviation for Karachi Grammar School. Karachi Government School (KGS) has made a name for itself by offering a world-class education to its pupils in the heart of Karachi, Sindh. Admission to Advanced level courses is not automatic and students have to prove themselves in terms of attendance and attitude as well as aptitude at O-level to gain admission (if not yet in KGS) or re-admission (if currently in KGS).
How can I get admission in Karachi Grammar School?
Students at this private school are encouraged to develop their full potential in all aspects of their lives. Co-curricular activities at Karachi Grammar School span from sports galas to debating contests to creative art festivals to dramatic stage performances.
Karachi Grammar School KGS Admission 2024-25 Last Date
Karachi Grammar School is a firm believer in building students’ self-esteem and unleashing their natural talents via positive reinforcement and constructive criticism. School events including PTMs (Parent Teacher Meetings), cake sales, blood drives, and environmental lectures are constantly encouraged and bolstered by KGS.
KGS Admission 2024 Requirements
All students at KGS are required to speak and write in English. At the Junior level, there is co-education.
Sir Bartle Frere, the Commissioner of Sindh at the time of the school’s foundation, established KGS in 1847, making it one of Pakistan’s oldest institutions.
|Classes||Admission Open Months|
|Play Group, Nursery, and Kindergarten||January to March|
|Class I to Class V (Primary)||February to April|
|Class VI to Class VIII (Middle)||March to April|
|Class XI to Class XII (O and A-Level)||March to June|
The main site of the institution is situated on Karachi’s seashore, not far from the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf headquarters. Karachi’s Khadda Market is home to a second campus. There is a Christian missionary-run sister school, St. Joseph’s Convent School, which shares many of its academic and extra-curricular programmes with KGS.
KGS admission form
The first issue of our magazine for the 2014-2015 academic year is here, and we couldn’t be happier. The Karachi Grammar School is the subject of the magazine’s cover story.
How old is Karachi Grammar school?
In 1847, the Church Missionary Society (CMS) sent Mrs. Eliza Mary Littledale to establish Karachi Grammar School, which she did with just five pupils. Around fifty pupils were enrolled when it relocated to its current location in 1854. When KGS was founded in the 1970s and 1980s, it became a co-educational school with about 2,000 students.
KGS fee structure
As recorded in her book So That They May Have Life: The Story of Karachi Grammar School (1847-1997), Astrid Lobo Gajiwala commemorated KGS’s 150th anniversary in 1997. Check karachi grammar school fees per month and karachi grammar school fees schedule here. karachi grammar school admission test preparation material can be downloaded here.
KGS admission A level
When it comes to academics and sports, KGS has always been one of Pakistan’s best. In addition to politicians, scientists, writers, and athletes, it has produced a number of notable persons from other fields. karachi grammar school a level admission are open now.
KGS Admission Test Preparation
An original birth certificate, NADRA Bay form, recent passport-size picture, CNIC of both parents, and academic records from the last three terms signed and certified by the current Principal are all required for admission. The second step in the admissions process is to have all of your documents verified. You will be admitted after you have completed all of the procedures.
|Kindergarten Section||View Details|
|Junior Section||View Details|
|Middle Section||View Details|
|College Section||View Details|
Private English grammar school in Karachi, the Karachi Grammer School. Islamabad is a city in the country of Pakistan. This is a boarding school. Between the ages of 3 and 19, 2,400 pupils are cared for by this institution. As of the year 1847, the KGS School has been in existence. Originally, it was known as the Anglo-Indian School. School is being held in 3 places right now. A few hundred students attended Karachi Grammar School in 1980, but it has now grown into a school with three campuses and more than 2,000 pupils.
What is monthly fees of Karachi Grammar School?
There is a lot of information on EduHelp.pk, including the KGS admissions timetable, the entrance exam schedule and the roll number slip for the entry test. Furthermore, you should check out this website for the most recent changes from KGS.
- Attach admission form with below documents
- Original Birth Certificate issued by NADRA
- Original B-form Certificate as issued by NADRA
- Passport size picture
- Parents or Guardians Picture
- Original CNIC of the father
- Original CNIC of the mother
- Medical report of your child (if demanded)
Karachi Grammar School Admission 2024-25
We’d like to extend an invitation to those of you who The Karachi Grammer School waives tuition for students in grades three and above, based on merit and financial necessity. On this page, you can see the fees for all courses. If you’re having trouble getting into college. Please use the comment box below to get in touch with us. We will get back to you as quickly as we can.
How do you get into a kg in college?
- Visit KGS’s official website at http://admission.kgs.edu.pk/AdmissionForm.php to fill out an online application for admission.
- Select the class and year you want your kid to attend at KGS.
- Your child’s name, address and phone number should be entered together with his/her date of birth and nationality/religion/CNIC/B-form number.
- Upload the scanned copies of the relevant papers on the application form.
- Fill in the father or guardian’s CNIC number, address, phone number, working contact, and employment.
- Make sure to include the mother’s CNIC number as well as her employment, residence, working contact, and regular contact information.
- Additional information about your kid, such as any medical condition, should be included in your child’s school records.
- For the Interview and Admissions Test, make sure your kid is ready.
- Your child’s interview and admission test should begin at least 15 minutes early. All of your essential documentation, including your online application form, should be in your possession.
- You will be given a fee challan form to deposit at the chosen bank after you have successfully completed these concepts and procedures.
- Start shopping for your child’s school supplies and attire now. Congratulations to you and your family on the admittance of your kid to KGS!
KGS Admission Test Paper Pattern
In most cases, the admissions exam and interview are conducted on the same day. English, mathematics, urdu, and general science make up the bulk of this admissions exam.
KGS Contact Number
|Phone Number||Tel: (021) 3225 3732|
|Address||94 Depot Lines, Saddar, Karachi-74400|
Hello there! I’m Tanzeel, an education blogger who loves making learning awesome online. With SEO skills in my backpack, I’m here to help education seekers find what they need. Let’s learn together!