Portugal Job Seeker Visa Free Ticket for Pakistani 2023 Online Apply is open now. The last Date to apply for submission of the online application form is October 2023. Portugal Work Visa Open Date is September. The job seeker visa allows the holder to enter and remain in Portugal for employment-related purposes. It also allows the holder to engage in subordinate work activities up until the expiration of the visa or the issuance of a residence permit.
Portugal Job Seeker Visa for Pakistani 2023
Portugal has consistently been a top choice for international workers because of its excellent quality of life, pleasant climate, vibrant culture, and low cost of living. As a result, an increasing number of people, including Pakistanis, are actively looking for employment opportunities in the nation.
Portugal Job Seeker Visa 2023 Apply Online
|Title:||Portugal Job Seeker Visa|
|Age Limit:||Minimum 19 Years|
|Portugal Air Flight Ticket From Pakistan||starting at PKR 319,340/-|
|Get Visa:||Click Here to Apply Online|
|Jobs Type:||Residence/Part Time|
Portugal work visa for Pakistani 2023
The National Long-Term Visa is a special type of visa that the Portuguese government offers for employment purposes. It can be used for either permanent residence or a short-term stay. Applicants for these visas must be Pakistani citizens who want to work in Portugal.
Get More Details or Confirm Your Visa here
Portugal Work Visa Apply Online From Pakistan
The employee must have a work permit before applying for a visa. The employer must submit the work permit application on the employee’s behalf. Please contact your employer for more information on how to apply for a work permit.
Portugal Passport Visa Free Countries
As of Year 2024, Portuguese passport holders can visit visa free to 158 countries and territories. Click Here to view pdf file.
How To Apply
On behalf of the Portugal Embassy in Islamabad, an outside service provider handles all visa applications in Pakistan. However, candidates must initially send an email with their name, contact information, and email address. Then, someone will contact them to set up an appointment.
The procedures to apply for a Portugal work visa in Pakistan are as follows:
- Please Email your name, phone number, and email address to [email protected].
- Wait for a call to request an appointment time.
- On the day of the appointment, visit the visa application center.
- Send in all the paperwork. Be fixed to the steps at the visa application center.
- Cover the costs.
- Follow up on your application.
- Once your visa has been approved, pick up your passport.
The following documents must be presented when applying for a temporary stay visa or a residency visa for employment, according to information from the Portuguese Embassy in Islamabad:
- A fully finished and signed visa application, two current passport-sized photos
- A copy of your passport that is at least three months beyond your return date.
- Evidence of your current circumstance (if you reside outside your country of nationality)
- Actual and a copy of a valid travel insurance policy
- An Immigration and Border Services (SEF) criminal record certificate or a request for a criminal record check
- An image of your round-trip ticket
- Evidence of your financial capability
Portugal Work Visa Application Form
To be able to work in Portugal, you must apply for a visa if you are not a citizen of the EU, EEA, or Switzerland. You can work in Portugal without a visa if you are from the EU/EEA or Switzerland, but if you plan to stay longer than three months, you must obtain a Residence Certificate (Certificado de Registo).
Portugal Embassy Islamabad Contact Number
Address: 7 Street 36, F-7/1 F 7/1 F-7, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (051) 8447042
M.Hadi is a professional education content writer, who have 10 year plus experience in writing. The 50% content of eduhelp.pk is written by the Hadi. He is working on the categoris like Results, Merit list and Roll number slip.