UK Religious Work Visa is open for Pakistanis. The religious work visa (T5) price is £259 which is Pakistani 93,003.82 PKR. You can pay the application fees at the application center in your country. Religious work visas are given to those individuals who want to live in the UK and work there in a non-pastoral role. The stay duration for this visa is up to 24 months. It is a type of Temporary Work visa and you can live in the country for a temporary period of time. This work visa also allows the candidates to bring an accompanying dependent with them.
Temporary Religious UK Visa
Religious work visas are given to those foreign individuals who have a letter of sponsorship from an employer in the UK. Moreover, the employers must make sure that there is no one available in their country that is eligible for the position. Make sure to provide all the documents and biometrics to secure more chances of getting a visa. You also need to provide a health surcharge with the application fee when you visit the application center. Read the whole article to get all the details about the Religious Work Visa, its requirements, price, and application procedure.
Religious Work Visa UK Requirements (Temporary Work)
|Religious Work Visa UK Requirements (Temporary Work)
|Work Visa (T5), Temporary Religious Work Visa,
|UK Work Visa Price
|Religious Work Visa Stay Duration
|Up to 24 Months
|£624/- per year
|Click Here to Apply Online
Requirements for Religious Work Visa
There are a few requirements that foreign individuals have to provide if they are applying for a religious work visa. Other than the job offer, you must provide the following documents to the application center while submitting your visa application.
- 18 Months assured validity Passport of the candidate.
- The candidates applying for a Religious work visa must be over the age of 18.
- A sponsorship letter from a legal employer in a UK Company. The sponsorship letter includes the information of the candidate and the details about the work.
- National Identity Card (CNIC) as proof that you are registered in NADRA.
- Bank Statement. Your bank statement is proof that you have enough personal savings to support yourself in the country.
- Documents to prove the relation if you are taking a companion with you. And their documents as well.
Candidates can check the details of how to apply for a Temporary Work Religious Worker visa, how to religious work in the UK, getting sponsored, documents, fees, eligibility, family members. These are a few documents that you need to provide while applying for the application. If there are any more details, then you can confirm it from the embassy in your country. Additionally, you will also need to get your biometrics i.e. recently clicked pictures and fingerprints.
Get More Details or Confirm Your Visa here
Types of Work Visa
There are some types of work visas in which you can apply based on your skills and interests. You can apply after getting a job offer and sponsorship letter. Make sure to complete all the documents and requirements to get a chance to secure the visa. The many forms of work visas are as follows.
- Skilled Worker Work Visa
- Temporary Work Visa
- Expertise/Specific Work Visa
Temporary Work Visa
Temporary work visas are issued to those foreign individuals who want to reside and work in the country for a temporary period of time. They are not able to change their visa or live permanently in the country. There are a few types of temporary work visas.
- Religious Worker Visa
- Charity Worker Visa
- Creative Worker Visa
- Seasonal Worker Visa
- Overseas Domestic Worker Visa
Read Also, Spain Work Visa Price In Pakistan 2023
Religious Worker Visa Price in Pakistan
Religious worker visa is a subcategory of Temporary Worker Visa which is also called T5. In this visa, the foreign individuals who are willing to work in the UK can reside there for up to 24 Months.
- UK Religious work visa price for Pakistanis is £259 which is 93,003.82 PKR.
- The Heath Surcharge is £624 which is 225,576.41 PKR.
UK Tier 5 Religious Worker visa
Replaced by the T5 Temporary Worker’s Religious Worker Visa, the Religious Worker Visa is intended for individuals who want to engage in religious work. Before you apply to come and work in the UK, you must have a certificate of sponsorship from an authorised sponsor, and the job you conduct must be related to the work of your sponsor’s organisation.
UK Religious Worker Visa Sponsorship
Your visa will allow you to stay and work in the UK for 24 months or up to 28 days longer than the period specified on your sponsorship certificate. Your sponsorship can be for a shorter time. Entry into the UK is permitted up to 14 days before the commencement of your employment.
Air Ticket Price from Pakistan to the UK
Ticket Prices from Pakistan to the UK start from RS 39, 748/-. This is the cheapest air ticket price from Pakistan to the UK. You can book your flight from any airline.
How to Apply for a Religious Work Visa from Pakistan
Religious work visas are issued to individuals who want to work in non-pastoral jobs in the UK. They must be eligible for the position. There are a few steps you need to follow to apply for a Religious work Visa (Temporary Visa).
- First of all, you need to print out the application or fill out the application online from the website and submit it.
- Make sure to apply for a visa application at least 3 months before your due date.
- You need to get your biometrics at the application center or online from the UK Immigration; ID Check application.
- Book your appointment at the visa application center for the UK embassy in your country. Provide all the documents and requirements needed to apply for a visa at the center. The application center may take your passport and return it to you after proceeding with the application process.
- After completing all the steps, wait for the response. The processing time is 3 weeks if you are applying for a worker visa outside the UK.
These are the steps that you need to follow to apply for a religious work visa. You can get a visa from this website. Click on the link mentioned above to apply for a visa.
UK Embassy in Pakistan Address and Phone Number
Address: British High Commission Islamabad. P O Box 1122, Islamabad, Diplomatic Enclave, Ramna 5.
Phone Number: 051-2012000
M.Hadi is a professional education content writer, who have 10 year plus experience in writing. The 50% content of eduhelp.pk is written by the Hadi. He is working on the categoris like Results, Merit list and Roll number slip.